Assistant /Trainee Branch Manager
As a leading retailer in Mauritius with a footprint of over 21 showrooms throughout Mauritius, we are currently looking for Assistant / Trainee Branch Managers to provide support to the operations and to the Manager.
Your Main Role & Responsibilities
• Support the branch manager in Management of the retail operations of the showroom.
• Meet individual sales targets set each month through effective product knowledge, marketing and other sales techniques.
• Partake in aftersales and stock management;
• Serve as a role model within the organisation and be a problem solver;
• Willing to learn company procedures, master products and interact with customers.
- 3 - 5 years of prior work experience in a sales environment would be an advantage
- Present on field and shop floor to attend to clients and materialize sales.
- Outgoing personality and communicates well, both written and spoken.
- Understanding of stock management and prior experience is a plus.
- Can motivate and manage personnel and has previous experience in managing people.
- At ease with figures and good communicator both written and spoken
- Able to analyse information, assess market potential and work on established target
- Willing to learn and acquire knowledge about products and procedures