Description: To play a vital role in our Sales department of our JKalachand Showrooms around the island.
Qualification & Experience: The qualifications & skills you will need: ‘A’ level. SC holders with credits in English, French and Mathematics may be considered;
Previous working experience in Sales would be a definite advantage;
Detail-oriented and organised; Outgoing personality;
Fluent in English and French; Customer service and selling skills;
Be computer literate.
What you will be doing:
• Provide product details, information, leaflets, or other incentives to advise people when buying our products.
• Learn product specifications so as to be able to propose and sell to potential customers.
• Record and report demonstration related information such as number of questions asked by the customers, or the number of leaflets distributed.
• Demonstrate or explain products to customers.
• Suggest specific product purchases to meet customer’s needs.
• Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations when done.
• Set up and arrange displays to attract attention of prospective customers.
• Learn about competitor products to be able to answer questions and provide customers with a more complete answer.
• Assemble and disassemble products used in demonstrations.
• Adhere to and follow the Company’s Core Values.
• Additional duties as assigned by management of Showrooms, HO Departments.